Aleksey Nogin — Teaching
California Institute of Technology
- Fall 2005, Creator and instructor, undergraduate course
- June 2004, Creator and Instructor, course Introduction
into formal computer-aided reasoning and the MetaPRL theorem prover,
North American Summer
School in Logic, Language and Information (NASSLI) 2004 at UCLA.
- Winter 2004, Instructor, undergraduate/graduate course Programing Language Semantics
- September 2003, Co-organizer, tutorial Introduction to MetaPRL
Theorem Prover given at the 16th International Conference on Theorem
Proving in Higher Order Logics (TPHOLs 2003).
- Spring 2003, Creator and instructor, MetaPRL-based undergraduate/graduate course Type Theory and Formal
Back to the Home
Last update: Wednesday, October 26, 2005